BY GUOFENG &
8:30 - 10PM
This class is suitable for dancers who have a good knowledge of their bodies and have some contemporary dance background.
This class allows you to explore your range and rigour in movements as you negotiate between release and control. Learn a new phrase each week.
On the last Tuesday of every month, we will be inviting various artists to share. Follow us on @sigmacospace on Instagram to find out who will be leading those sessions!
Day/Time: Tuesday, 8:30 - 10pm
[EMERGING ARTISTS SERIES]
This is an open class of various levels featuring different young artists in Singapore who will be sharing their movement approach with you in the form of a phrase work or jam at the end of the class.
Come and experience their unique movement qualities and explore moving with different textures and new ideas. What better way to have a mid-week boost than to dance with your dance pals!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT THE LINE-UP FOR LAST YEAR!
1h 30mins per session
Single Class: $28
10-Class Pack: $255 (valid for 6 months from date of first class)
**Special class pack is available for Emerging Artists Series.
Single Class: $20
5-Class Pack: $90 (valid for 3 months from date of first class)
Student prices are applicable to students below 24 who are still studying. Please present your student pass for verification on your first class.
Registration with payment is required before you attend the class. Registration opens at least 1 month before class, so register early to confirm your spot. Follow us on IG / FB.
Email email@example.com for enquiries.
Terms & Policies:
1. Refunds will not be allowed for any payment made.
2. You can withdraw from any class enrolled at least 24 hours before the start of the class, and the credit will be returned to your account.
3. You are encouraged to continue to enroll for classes that are full, so that you are placed on waitlist and will be informed as soon as anyone drops our of those classes.
4. Class packages cannot be shared.
5. Class credits for open classes and beginner classes are not transferable.
6. Exceptions will be granted on a case-by-case basis, write to us if you need any assistance:)
Additional guidelines due to Covid:
1. Please ensure you are well before you come for class. If you have a temperature above 37.5 degrees celsius or are feeling unwell, do rest at home.